Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Roller Coaster Ride we Called LiFE

A Roller Coaster Couldn’t Explain this Ride
December 20, 2008

So I am preparing to leave P. J. Mansion and move to a more economically friendly apartment. It is this small studio apartment not to far from here and not to far from school either. The best part about it is that it is only 6,000 PhP a month instead of 11,000 PhP. Which I know will greatly help my mother and her budget. Allan was kind enough to help me find this place and I put down a deposit as of yesterday.

Yesterday I didn’t want to go to the place by myself so I invited my friend Joemar to come a long with me. It was a nice walk from P.J to the new place. We even got a little lost, but I was so proud that I walked to whole thing. YAY, also double yay that I have someplace to go after my contract is done here.

Then since Joemar is my first friend here in the Philippines, and plus how helpful he has to me through out everything, from helping me move into P.J Mansion to helping me move out. So I wanted to express my appreciation for all that he has done for me. Plus since I have those HOLIDAY massage tickets I wanted to take my friend to a session. All in all it was awesome.

Then after wards we went got something to eat at this all you can eat buffet. But that’s when the bad news came. Joemar’s sister has been diagonosed with Lukemia and Hepatitis. Joemar was of course distraught. I tried to be there for him and I am praying for his sister and his family through this ordeal.

So with all these ups and downs... Someone tell me where to throw up in this roller coaster...

No comments: