Saturday, December 13, 2008

GOD's gentle reminder

Okay so this week it was a lot of do nothing and just sit and have quiet time with the LORD. I have been struggling where that line is for Pastors. For this is what I was afraid of, since I have had no "formal" training in being a Minister, I do not know how to act or not to act. So last night I planned to talk to my friend Pastor Allan. But of course he was busy with the service.

But when he spoke last night he talked about JUSTICE is JESUS CHRIST. And since JESUS paid for it already and we are saved by HIS gift, it is our right to ask GOD for things. GOD has promised each and everyone of us that He will provide for all our needs. So if you believe that it is right for you to have that special someone than ask GOD for it.

God was reminding me again to just have faith...

No comments: