Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Salinas-Captains Log

I'm here in Salinas California and i must admit I'm not really sure what I am doing here. I have some idea but nothing concrete. My mom has some business contacts out here and she wanted me to showcase the ACIONTALK to her friends. Last night we were invited to a fire safety presentation by Master Guard. I didn't realize how i'll equiped a home really was in a fire. Like smoke detectors actually suck because they cannot tell the difference between a couch on fire and dried fish burning. I truly enjoyed the presentation it was a different approach for at the end of it nothing was encourage to buy anything.

But today as we start our day I find myself less than thrilled for I do not know what to expect. I know we are suppose to present this to Tita Charito but don't know when and where. But hopefully I do well.

Lord please give me the knowledge and wisdom to know what is the right thing to do.

No comments: