Thursday, July 16, 2009

My First Long Distance Sales Call

I know my Mom really believes in me. But this week she took it to a whole new level. Ive always known that out of her kids including grandkids that I was the one that thinks a lot like her. And what amazes me is that even though I do think a lot like her there is still alot I don't know.

This week my mother and I went to Salinas California which is about according to google maps is about 6 hours north of Perris. Well with all the traffic it really became an 8 hours drive.

Then we stayed overnight at Tita Charito's house and the next day we were on the road again to San Francisco which was about another 2 hours north to meet Christine Zhao. Only to rush back to Salinas and meet some of the Tumauinians. And all with only one strong possible sale of a product but none of the business package. About a $35 + risidual of $0.03 a month. The gas alone doesn't cover our expenses.

So I thought my Mom would be dissapointed. My sales info was spot on as well as my data. But somehow I have trouble closing. Something is preventing me to close. But my Mom said, "We're just planting seeds. It will take time and so be patient.".

And of course only time will tell if she's right or not. But I do thank God that my Mom is willing to invest not only in my business but more importantly in me.

No comments: