Monday, July 6, 2009

Business And Manners

Business and Manners can these two co-exist? In this day and age everyone is striving for the paper. When the economy is in a recession people get a little bit more desperate. But where do you draw the line.

I went on a sales call yesterday in Palmdale, no easy task but nevertheless went there anyway. Well my Aunt decided to tagg along. Now being part of my downline I do not mine that they are here with me on this sales call. For a couple of reasons. One I want to show them again how to present the product and two the person or home we were visiting was that of a relative. Now this might sound petty but I was there first and yet they come in and not only did they NOT sell our product they decided to push a different one instead.

Now here is where i'm at. I've set up my demonstration kit ready to go and they come in pop a DVD and let them watch it. I didn't want to be the guy that tries to push so many things to the same home all at once. Totally loosing my credibility and stole the wind from my sails.

Now I feel like not helping them at all anymore, but if I do that I loose money. So I'm stuck with them.

But the Lord does teach us to turn the other cheek and add some understanding So Lord grant me that.

No comments: