Saturday, July 25, 2009

Agent of Hate!!!




I know that many a times this blog has been used as a forum of anger and hate. But truly I tell you my brothers and sisters is that I am not an agent of hate but a loyal servant of God. And God is all about love, and in I Corinthians 13 love is defined as not being able to "delight in evil but rejoices in TRUTH." (13:6). But equally important is that "Love always hopes"(13:7) Hope is a charatristic of a better tomorrow.

My brothers and sisters in Christ I ask for your forgiveness for the anger I held in my heart. Being in anger has placed me in sorrow and denied me of rejoicing in truth. But more importantly I ask our God to grant us the serenity that can only come from His everlasting love.

As I wait and hope that whatever that is in your heart against me may be forgiven and forgotten and rejoice together in Jesus Christ.

No comments: