Friday, July 17, 2009

The Journey WAS ending.

So now I'm back home. It's 2:58 am on a Friday and I now can't sleep. Why is it when I'm driving down the highway I seem to be sleepy but when I'm at home I can't. Oh well it's just as well I need to relax before hitting the pillow anyway.

But let me share the adventure home

Since I missed my appointment with Eric my newest customer (that was referred to me by another customer) last Tuesday due to severe traffic I knew that to maximize having the car I should take care of this install right away. So instaed of taking the 101 S to the 42 highway we decided to stay on the 101 and go straight to my customer. With a quick detour to Oxnard to buy some fresh vegetables. Now one of the things I love about my iPhone is the google maps. Yeah not as great as actual GPS but I don't want to pay $10 a month extra. While waiting the route it wanted to take me on was traffic so I decided to take the back routes instead. And it was gorgeous as well as no one in sight so I was cruising at 60 mph then finally stopped at Eric's work.

Now the install couldn't have been easier I just plugged the PAP2 box and we had in and out calls. At the same time they had another referral to me about 5 minutes away. And sold a 2nd box.

Just when I thought this weekend was a waste, I was ready to write this up as a planting the seed week but instead got two installs in a 30 minute span. But it's because I planted the seed and followed up with my customer.

God is truly amazing and yes this week's install still doesn't cover the expenses but the experience was worth it. I also found another way of marketing this product. But first I need to slee...

No comments: