Monday, December 14, 2009

Asking God for the ability not just to forgive but to forget!!!

These past few days has been an emotional roller coaster for both me and my family. It has always been this family standing policy is to never ever turn our back to our own. And for the most part it has been a well contested policy. Time and time after again we continue to help our family and yet it does nothing but get us burned.

What is going on? Well when my niece is being called all sorts of names. When she is being pushed out of her own home. When she isn't even allowed to see her own daughter, well it makes you run to her rescue. But the problem isn't can we help her, but should we? She has a tendency to burn the people that is trying to help her and go about doing it like coward. And now we are here suffering from her wicked ways.

So I know I can forgive for I have forgiven her already. So now I ask God to let me forget, for that is why you sent your son Jesus Christ o. The very first Christmas. So that through Him all our sins are forgotten. So God please give me the chance to forgive not for my sake but for the baby.




No comments: